I have a treat for you all [Coming Soon]

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Keep an eye out on this space for a few teasers on a build that is starting tomorrow...something very big...yet, sort of small.

First of many...

9ZNiyPm.jpg

EK Supremacy sTR4 RGB. TR4 socket water block. ThreadRipper. AMD.

number of cores I think depends on whether you're the type to over-spec for upgrades.

In which case I'd just say more cores than will comfortably fit on the Task Manager CPU Performance screens. LOL

Are we in that uncomfortable territory where some might think a 'no' means 'yes'?

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Given the recent climate of social media and gender rights, I can see where this might seem like a play on terms.

It is more along the lines of 'I cannot really divulge many details at this time' as we have an editorial coming soon that will have all the information, and marketing doesn't like to take away from that spotlight. Since this is a cooling/watercooling forum, I wanted to provide some insider looks during the process without giving away too much (and getting myself into trouble).

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer

:)

You're going to really enjoy this one, then.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
New full-cover Bitspower block arrived last night - will be using that on the mATX TR4 motherboard (but which one!?!? you ask)

Case is Thermaltake Level 20 VT.

Oh, and there will be an Nvidia GPU in the cooling loop, as well.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
It's in the hands of editorial, which is what slows things down a bit, but it is completely finished and written with all photos. It will be a 2-part write up with Terk's testing before mine, but here's another flavor shot for you:

HZWG92l.jpg

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
In case any of you were tracking this, here is the story - it finally hit the front page.

Apologies - we're having a lot of adjustment moving everything to the new system of doing things; both paperwork and technical, so a bit delayed more than I hoped.