problem with downloading antivirus

Oct 13, 2018
I operate in windows 10 , when i search for malwarebytes, kasperskay or other antivirusmy pc freez , i had to go to task manager to close , i have changed the browser and turn of the antivirus , nothing

Solution
Download and run ZHPCleaner
You could already be infected which is why problems happen when you go to these other websites - that's what infected computers do, stop you from being uninfected.

Lutfij

Titan
Does the issue crop up when searching alone? Which browsers have you tried to no fruition? By antivirus, I'm assuming you're referring to Microsoft's Defender? You shouldn't require disabling it unless the sites you're going to are laced with malware.

Oct 13, 2018

Yes it the issue does crop up when i search alone , i have tried chrome, firefoxe, operamini , maxhton and internet explorer , and the active antivirus is microsoft defender

Oct 13, 2018

I just do what you said , it caught some errors , fix and restart , but is same as before

Sean87NC

Honorable
Jun 12, 2017
What is your default browser set to in Windows 10? Are you able to open command prompt?

Your computer is most likely already infected if you are being redirected to other sites when you try to go to malwarebytes, etc. Are you able to run a Scan in Windows Defender? If not, and you can't get to any of these sites I would recommend you do the following.

You need to boot the computer into safe mode without networking. You will need to download malwarebytes on another computer and put it on a flash drive which would be the easiest method. You can then install and run malwarebytes while in safe mode on the computer. It should clean out anything you have in there. To be safe, you can download and run AVG Anti-Virus as well.

Oct 13, 2018

My default browser is chrome . and i cant run command prompt , and yes it redirected to other sites when i click , i have run a scan by windows defender and no threats found , i download in an other pc kaspersky and tried to install with safe mode but it freeze when i click install

Sean87NC

Honorable
Jun 12, 2017

Try a different program. If you still can't there is a shot that you can use system restore. You can use system restore to restore your computer to a state before you got infected. Try going in System Restore and see what Restore Points are available, if any. If you still can't get any of that to work you are probably going to want to wipe your Windows version and do a clean install. Do you have the install disc or images in case you need to do this?

My only other possible recommendation is to download Tech USB and put it on a flash drive. Boot to the flash drive and tech USB can scan your computer from a Linux machine :) It is a neat tool. We never really used it for running malware scans usually just hardware checks but it has that option.