Multiple crashes to blue screen (lots of different error messages each time)

Oct 14, 2018
Hi all,

Recently my computer has been crashing a ton. It goes to the blue screen and each crash will a different error. I’ve seen a lot of memory management errors, along with stuff like system service exception and drive irql.

I have run memtest and the built in windows test and neither returned any codes. I have also tried to run the reaper code in the command prompt but it got stuck on 16% while repairing the C drive. My C drive is my OS drive and it only has about 10gb left out of 120. Could this be the cause of all this?

Anyways, I’ll appreciate any and all help.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

repair code? do you mean chkdsk? or something else?

is it an ssd? 10% might be getting close to it causing drive to slow down, might want to think about a new drive soon (only as its getting full)

what brand ssd is it?

Oct 14, 2018
Thanks for getting back to me. I reset my BIOS and ran the Tweaking.com Windows Repair last night and I have not had a crash since. We'll see if this lasts...

Anyways, my SSD is a Samsung Evo 850 and as you said, it is getting full. Also, I didn't mean repair code for the chkdsk. I meant that I ran that along with memtest and neither returned any errors regarding my RAM.

I toggled on the small memory dumps like you said so if I get another crash I'll send it your way.

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://pste.eu/p/T1Wv.html

File: 101618-5015-01.dmp (Oct 16 2018 - 21:18:39)
BugCheck: [SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007E)]
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: chrome.exe)
Uptime: 2 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 12 Min(s), and 41 Sec(s)

The overclocking driver "IOCBios2.sys" was found on your system.

There were 2 new drivers that I haven't seen before: FSPFltd2.sys and CORK70.sys. This means nothing other than I haven't seen them before (and I've seen 100's of dump files).

Motherboard: https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/Z97AUSB_31/

I can't help you with this. Wait for additional replies. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
What is Rawether NDIS 6 SPR Protocol driver AMD64 (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc.) part of? its from 2010 and is way too old for win 10. Its some sort of network driver that could be causing Chrome to crash.

this is also too old, its from 2010 - NetGroup Packet Filter driver, a component of WinPCap by Riverbed
FSPro File System Filter driver is getting old, its from 2011.
No new Corsair drivers for keyboard?
Are you using Asus AI Suite?

Any drivers prior to July 2015 aren't win 10 drivers and on your system, thats half of them.