Where can I find replacement parts or how do I fix a cracked LED screen.

Oct 15, 2018
Hiya, I'm a tech enthusiast and when I'm not studying at college, I'm buying all sorts of tech. I recently bought a Samsung CF390 for £4. The issue with it is that about a third of the screen is coloured lines from a smash or crack. Is there anywhere where I can buy a replacement panel or even fix it myself. Bear in mind I'm a unemployed 16 year old so money isn't exactly disposable.

Solution

That's for a broken screen. The price for the repair will make it cost more than just a mcd meal. Always look for the parts first before getting it. Try looking for your model online and seeing if they use similar panels. If you can't find anything take apart the monitor and look at the serial number on the panel itself and see if you can find it that way.

https://www.ebay.com/b/Samsung-Screen-Display-Monitor-Replacement-Parts/168068/bn_316404
Make sure it matches your model.
It's a budget monitor so it's not worth replacing the panel as it seems to be quite expensive to replace.

That's for a broken screen. The price for the repair will make it cost more than just a mcd meal. Always look for the parts first before getting it. Try looking for your model online and seeing if they use similar panels. If you can't find anything take apart the monitor and look at the serial number on the panel itself and see if you can find it that way.

Solution

Latest posts