[SOLVED] I need help choosing an ultrawide monitor

Oct 18, 2018
I am planning to upgrade my GPU and get a new monitor too so I get more out of that upgrade. I want a monitor that looks beautiful colour and just overall graphics wise. I want it to be less than £1000 and I want it to be over 60Hz. At least 1440p and Ive heard that 4k isnt worth it even with a 1080ti and that 1440p gives you the best experience and value.

WildCard999

Titan
darn it wildcard, thats my recomandations haha :D

kyber , have you ever had that a game loads the upper half before the bottom one on the screen.
so you get the weird image that a building is not straight or someone his legs are a half off...

well g sync is a feature build in the monitor !!! that allows the monitor to talk to the graphics card so they post the image simutaiously on the screen, and no more screen tearing. the feature costs around 120 $ ... thats the downside.

WildCard999

Titan

If your gaming at a resolution and refresh rate that allows your system to keep at a pretty much solid FPS using vsync then stuff such as Freesync/Gsync is really needed but is usually still a feature on high end monitors.