Ezupdate has 2 update

keremsaglam5

Commendable
Oct 13, 2018
so my ezupdate says update your intel storage and my bios should I because some people says it can cause problems like bugs Im not sure should I?

Solution
You have 0215 installed and think 0802 is newest?

That doesn't make sense, as according to Asus web site, the oldest you should have is 0403 and the current one is 1704. Do you have a program installed called AI Suite? I think the updater that offered newer bios and IRST (Intel Rapid Storage Tech) is itself an old version.

your manual - https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1151/ROG_STRIX_Z370-H_GAMING/E13354_ROG_STRIX_Z370-H_GAMING_UM_WEB.pdf

All of the BIOS updates since the one you have make the PC better. They add new features and make it more stable. If there is nothing wrong with your PC now I wouldn't bother updating the BIOS.

Colif

Win 11 Master
EZ Update as in the Asus driver updater? What motherboard are you on?

Is that Intel Rapid Storage that it wants to update? If so, do you use an ssd or have raid drives?

BIOS updates normally fix bugs, generally don't introduce new ones. I wouldn't rush into updating it unless it fixes major bugs. Description on Asus site should say what it does.

keremsaglam5

Commendable
Oct 13, 2018

my motherboard is asus too Rog strix z370-h installed 0215 new 0802
and it is intel rapid storage technology drive
I have got a ssd

Im afraid of if its brokes the computer

Colif

Win 11 Master
You have 0215 installed and think 0802 is newest?

That doesn't make sense, as according to Asus web site, the oldest you should have is 0403 and the current one is 1704. Do you have a program installed called AI Suite? I think the updater that offered newer bios and IRST (Intel Rapid Storage Tech) is itself an old version.

your manual - https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1151/ROG_STRIX_Z370-H_GAMING/E13354_ROG_STRIX_Z370-H_GAMING_UM_WEB.pdf

All of the BIOS updates since the one you have make the PC better. They add new features and make it more stable. If there is nothing wrong with your PC now I wouldn't bother updating the BIOS.

Solution

keremsaglam5

Commendable
Oct 13, 2018

thank you very much and I have a Ai suite 3
well it says I have 0215
finally should I upgrade intel storage (I wont upgrade bios)

Colif

Win 11 Master
I only change drivers if I have to. If it works fine for you now, why change?

I bet if you went to Asus web site and got the latest version of AI Suite it would offer more updates. Not that you need to do it, I just suspect the updater is old and hasn't updated itself. Ironic really