ASUS VG248QE , fuzzy texts on each hz option.

Oct 22, 2018
So , i eagerly bought a new monitor to experience 144hz gaming. I connected the DVI cable comes with the product to my gtx1060 card, and set my computer to 144hz. After using 60hz monitor for years i could easily see the smooth frames coming from it.
Only problem is every text looks on low res, looks blurry and pixelated. (especially recognizable at desktop , chrome and steam ui). Could switching to Display Port help? If not what could i do.. I tried every solution on the internet i find.

little note, when i use my HDMI cable on 60hz its still looks blurry ._.
When i connect HDMI to my laptop, same.

Oct 22, 2018

My windows version doesn't have that option on Scaling Settings, i will update my windows and try it asap during the day. Cleartype.. i tried that but non of the options seems any better

Benneboii

Reputable
May 24, 2014
Do you still have the problem? My 248 did the same and sometimes would not recognize that it had a port plugged in. The scaling setting in windows is really bad and I would never use that. What did work for me tho is unplugging the powercord from the wall and let the screens power button go dark and then plugging it back in. For some reason this fixes both of the problems I was having!