Website not secure?

QQueue

Reputable
Jan 16, 2015
Tomshardware isn't a secure website and I cannot for the life of me find the support tab to reach out to the administrators of this website.

On top of that, because it's unsecure, I cannot change my email to my updated on, nor any other account credentials.

Sorry if this post isn't where it's supposed to be, but I guess this is a feedback issue, on account integrity with use of said site.

Solution
Toms is currently in the midst of an entire platform change, part of which includes HTTPS.
Emails are currently a bit broken, you can send a request to community@tomshardware.com and a dev may get around to it eventually.

However, given how busy the dev team is, that may take an extended period of time.
Toms is currently in the midst of an entire platform change, part of which includes HTTPS.
Emails are currently a bit broken, you can send a request to community@tomshardware.com and a dev may get around to it eventually.

However, given how busy the dev team is, that may take an extended period of time.

Solution

QQueue

Reputable
Jan 16, 2015

Is there somewhere for a given timeframe as to when this platform swap will be finished? How long has it been under? I just got back on here with this new account, since my old one is lost to the ether :sarcastic:

I dont have an exact timeframe, as it has to undergo testing.
That email is for the community managers, if there is any information that can be given out, they will be the ones who can tell you.

Also, you say this is a "new" account, but it dates back to 2015?

QQueue

Reputable
Jan 16, 2015

I've had a couple kicking around, this one is tied to an old facebook account that I'm trying to purge, and have the need to swap the emails out, but yeah, this is the new one so to speak.