Multiple problems with my computer, eg windows crashing, games creshing etc.

Bomba135

Commendable
Jan 23, 2017
Hi
For about 3 months, i have had lots of problems with my pc. It started when my pc froze while playing lol, and i had to hold the power button for it to turn off. It then messed up my computer, making me have to reinstall windows. It then workedfine for about a week, then it started having problems where it would hard crash (eg when i pressed caps lock on my keyboard, it woulcnt light up) and games crashing etc. about 5 weeks later, my windows install died again, and i had to reinstall it. This time I installed it onto my harddrive instead of my ssd, to see if that would make a difference, but still no difference, games crashing, windows crashing etc. 2 days ago i had to reinstall windows again, and i have the same issues, but the computer wont display, all the fans will spin, and my motherboard will beep, but it wint display until i unplug the power supply and leave it 30 seconds.
Like i said, I had no issues with my pc unril a couple of months ago, where i had to reset it. Its not my windows, because ive reistalled it multiple times.
Here are my specs:
CPU - i5 7500
GPU - gtx 1060 3gb
MOBO - Asus 250M rog
RAM - 12gb ddr4 ram
PSU - 550w corsair

If anyone has any idea what it is, please respond :)

1 what is the model of the PSU? 2 it sounds like a power issue, ether the PSU is bad or your motherboard is bad. Having to unplug the PSU and waiting 30 second to plug it back in means your draining caps on the MB or PSU and then booting up.

I also question the 12GB of ram since its not a kit, your running a 8+4gb sticks or 3 4GB sticks which puts you in a single dual channel mode.