I built a custom pc for my company to run graphic intensive program

Specs:
MSI B450M Pro VDH
Team T-Force Vulcan Ram (32 GB total)
Rosewill 1000W Power Supply
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-core AM4 65w cpu
Corsair Hydro H60 cooler
Dell AMD FirePro W8100 pro

Everytime I install windows 10 pro and then go to install the software for the MultiCam Cad machine, I get constant restarts and freezes. Most end with BSOD and most of the stop codes are linked to a bad driver.

One of my test cases for install was to install 10 pro 64b and then just install drivers. Totally worked no errors or weird freezes no bsod. I install Coreo Command Suite to the computer and then back to the original issues. Constant freezes, restarts, and BSOD from out of left field. I have been working on this problem for days now, and my window of opportunity is closing. I have no clue why this happens.....Please help.

the general procedure for bugchecks is to update the bios, install the current motherboard drivers for the machine from the motherboard vendor. then apply the windows updates until they finish updating. reboot then apply any gpu setup update and reboot. then try your software to see if you still have problems.
if you do, then you provide the new mini memory dump from c:\windows\minidump directory.

they are large files so you would have to put them on a cloud server like microsoft onedrive, share the files for public access and post a link.

the files can be looked at with a windows debugger.

for some problems involving usb you might have to change the memory dump type to kernel memory dump and provide the much larger kernel memory dump file. c:\windows\memory.dmp
it will contain the proper debug info for USB and more complex problems since it includes the internal error logs.

if your bugcheck has a error code of 0xc0000005 ( the first parameter to the bugcheck)
you will want to run memtest86 on its own boot image to confirm your memory timings are correct.
(best to update the bios first if you have not does so)

if your bios is up to date, then go into bios and reset it to defaults or change any setting and change it back. this will cause the bios to rescan the hardware and rebuild the database of hardware settings it sends to windows.

TRENDING THREADS