Cannot change tomshardware/tomsguide EMAIL (credentials). HELP!

marcolopes

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
Can anyone please HELP me? I really need to change my email netc.pt domain to gmail.com domain!

http://www.tomshardware.com/community/account - STILL HAS A BUG in the CHANGE EMAIL FORM! It does NOT work!

http://www.tomsguide.com/community/account - the CHANGE EMAIL form WORKS, but can't pass the CONFIRMATION EMAIL! (The link results in: https://www.tomsguide.com/login/?error=We+couldn%27t+verify+your+new+email+address.+Please+try+again)

I've tried emailing community@tomshardware.com several times but got no answer.

Thanks!

Email changes are a known issue right now, and the devs are working on it. However, there are more pressing matters on their table.
When did you send the email? It is the weekend, so nobody is around to process the request.

Do know, that even once its received, the request may take some time.

marcolopes

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011

I sent the first email more than a month ago!!

Subject: BUG: Can't Edit Account Credentials!
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 15:25:18 +0100
From: Marco Lopes
To: community@tomshardware.com

Subject: Can't Change EMAIL address!!!
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 19:15:28 +0100
From: Marco Lopes
To: community@tomshardware.com
CC: info@emails.tomshardware.com

My NETC domain is going down very very soon, and i need to change my credentials!

Thanks.

marcolopes

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011

Well, though i do not have much activity on my NETC account, this is not a valid reason to create a new account just because of a system BUG that has been going on for so long...

NOTE: i tried a login using GOOGLE option, and a new account was automatically created. I DELETED that account. Maybe it's still referenced somewhere and creating a conflict with the email change? (i want to move to that same GOOGLE email address).