Who do i contact in regards to ban on commenting articles?

Zaporro

Honorable
Jan 23, 2014
So, i just found out by accident that apparently I've been banned from commenting under articles on both www.tomshardware.co.uk and www.tomshardware.com

I have not received any information about it nor any other communication at all. If i wouldn't try commenting on something just moment ago i would never find out.

Putting aside the fact, that ban was executed in awfully shady and disgusting way (stealth ban with no notification), who am I supposed to contact to at least known under what reason i was banned from commenting, because all that shows up at attempt to comment under article is "You have been banned!"

Solution

This sounds like an issue with your cookie blocker or ad blocker. Try disabling any you might have and try again.

Zaporro

Honorable
Jan 23, 2014

NfnaLU6.png

I'm not behind any VPN. Also, i just cleared whole browser (cookies, sessions, temp etc.) and it's still happening. Tried also using alternative browser with fresh log-in session (stock vanila MS Edge that i barely ever use) and its happening there too.

Zaporro

Honorable
Jan 23, 2014

Posting from forums works and comment shows up later on the article page

rgd1101

Don't

I have forward the issue to the bugs list

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016

This sounds like an issue with your cookie blocker or ad blocker. Try disabling any you might have and try again.

Solution