Corsair.service.displayadapter.exe error at shutdown

Jul 26, 2018
Okay so always when I try to shut down my win 10 pc i always get an error message saying corsair.service.displayadapter.exe. Application error the exception uninown software exception (0xe0434352) occurred in the application at location 0x0000000076BB17D2.

So thats the error message i am getting and now always when i get this error message my pc takes forever to shut down btw. My os is on an ssd and startups are fine.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Jul 26, 2018
I dont have fast startup on because i dont have hibernation on so i dont have the option to turn it off. And yes i do have the latest version of icue installed.

Jul 26, 2018
Yup have tried reinstalling several times and thats why i asked here because i could not see anyone else having this problem
And i have sent a problem ticket to corsair

Colif

Win 11 Master
one solution I have found for that error itself is to run system restore and roll back system settings to a time before the error., but if you always had the error, thats probably a bad idea. It seems the 0xe0434352 code could mean its caused by corrupt system files and this would have been easiest fix

this might help:
right click start button
choose powershell (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
once its completed, copy/paste this command into same window:
Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth and press enter
SFC fixes system files, second command cleans image files, re run SFC if it failed to fix all files and restart PC

Do you know what version number of Win 10 you are on?
right click start
choose run...
type winver and press enter
Current should be 1803

if you on same build, I would try a repair install. All it does is fixes windows, doesn't remove anything apart from windows updates
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/16397-repair-install-windows-10-place-upgrade.html

I am not sure if it will help, as I don't know if the error is caused by windows or if its an error in Cue itself. I guess you could wait for Corsair.