does this psu fit

Nov 14, 2018
Its my first build so i need information about psu... And an answer about cx550 corsair fit in this ?
Zotac 1070ti mini 1608mhz
Msi b450 mortar
16gb 3000 mhz rams
Ryzen 5 2600 cpu

Solution
Yes, it will work for that system. You don't list your case model though, so it's hard to say if it will fit your case or not. As long as you have a standard ATX case, it should fit. If you have an OEM or cheap prebuilt system or a micro-ATX or small form factor case, then there is a good chance it won't.

That's definitely not the greatest PSU out there though. I think if that were MY 500-800 dollar graphics card, I'd want something a lot better than that CX unit, whether it's a 2017 model or not. If it's an older model, then you for sure don't want to use it with that card. You'll likely kill that PSU off in rather short order with the demands of that graphics card.

For now though, it will work and has enough capacity to run that system.
Yes, it will work for that system. You don't list your case model though, so it's hard to say if it will fit your case or not. As long as you have a standard ATX case, it should fit. If you have an OEM or cheap prebuilt system or a micro-ATX or small form factor case, then there is a good chance it won't.

That's definitely not the greatest PSU out there though. I think if that were MY 500-800 dollar graphics card, I'd want something a lot better than that CX unit, whether it's a 2017 model or not. If it's an older model, then you for sure don't want to use it with that card. You'll likely kill that PSU off in rather short order with the demands of that graphics card.

For now though, it will work and has enough capacity to run that system.

Solution