I REALLY need your help, please. // Windows 10 installation

Nov 15, 2018
I was trying to install Windows 10 in my friend's new 999$ laptop, but when it's time to choose a disk to install windows I can't choose any disk (1GB HDD and 120GB SSD) The error displaying is "Windows is unable to install to the selected location. Error: 0x80300001." The laptop now is empty, with only the BIOS and the USB I used to install doesn't work anymore. Later I will go try it with other usb. Gish me luck and I BEG FOR YOUR HELP, it's a thousand dollar laptop of my friend. THANK YOU and sorry for bad english.

Nov 15, 2018

1. FreeDOS (actually I dont even know if thats a SO)

2.I think manipulating this will be my last option, I prefer taking it to a store and pay

3. HP OMEN 15-ce083ns

4. The same problem I have now, I couldn't install windows on neither disks.

Really, really, thank you.

Nov 15, 2018

Yeah but maybe they say It's my fault beacause I did sthg wrong when installing.

USAFRet

Titan

OK, FreeDOS.
That's how you buy a laptop slightly cheaper, and then go through the pain you're seeing of installing your own OS.

Anyway...when you boot from your WIndows USB, what happens exactly?
When you get to the part of 'where', select the 120GB drive.
Select Custom.
You'll be presented with a list of ALL existing partitions on that drive.
DELETE ALL of them. Resulting in one blank space.
Tell the OS to use that, and it will create what it needs.

Read through this to understand the actual process:
How to do a CLEAN installation of Windows 10

Nov 15, 2018

Okay thank you, I will try that later when I can go to my friends home, but the last thing I did was to clear the disks, and there weren't any partitions (I did commands list disk and clear both SSD and HDD so they were the only 2 options when choosing a place to install windows)

Many thanks.