AOC AG241QX vs VIOTEK GN27DB

Mar 3, 2018
What monitor is better for the price. By better i mean by colour since everything else has the same specs (1440p,144hz) I dont mind the change in size, just what monitor has better color, and i could not care less about anything else. Dankeschon for helping out

Solution
I do have the AOC ag241qx for like a year now , working perfectly on gaming or even studying
1- Color of the monitor will come bad from the company but when u adjust and missing around with it it will be amazing as it's TN pannel
2- it does have low input lag option to enable which is really good for competitive
3- as those 2 monitors using TN pannel , Viewing angles will be bad , Viewing angles mean when you look to the monitor from the side the colors and the screen will look bad , you have to look in the middle of the screen

over all i don't have any issue with this monitor while gaming and studying

i don't know about the VIOTEK one maybe i does have better color or not , if u want to know any thing about my monitor before u...

masterfalcon3000

Reputable
Sep 5, 2017
I do have the AOC ag241qx for like a year now , working perfectly on gaming or even studying
1- Color of the monitor will come bad from the company but when u adjust and missing around with it it will be amazing as it's TN pannel
2- it does have low input lag option to enable which is really good for competitive
3- as those 2 monitors using TN pannel , Viewing angles will be bad , Viewing angles mean when you look to the monitor from the side the colors and the screen will look bad , you have to look in the middle of the screen

over all i don't have any issue with this monitor while gaming and studying

i don't know about the VIOTEK one maybe i does have better color or not , if u want to know any thing about my monitor before u buy feel free to ask me :D

Solution
Mar 3, 2018

Have you messed around the color profiles or just made your own?