Posts missing or erased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2018
I am new to this forum. I posted some useful advice from Dolby yesterday and my posts don't show. I have nothing showing in tracked threads. Have I upset the rules somehow?

Solution
Yes, you did. All of your posts (now deleted, by another moderator) were in threads where the last activity was more than 1 month ago. And, given you posted essentially the same thing in all 3 threads you make yourself look like a serial spammer.
Yes, you did. All of your posts (now deleted, by another moderator) were in threads where the last activity was more than 1 month ago. And, given you posted essentially the same thing in all 3 threads you make yourself look like a serial spammer.

Solution
Dec 5, 2018

Thanks for the info. The informatiion I got from Dolby about Atmos I felt was completely new and extremely informative to those of us struggling with the Atmos format. By posting it on 3 threads I was trying to spread it as quickly as possible to aid you members. Sorry if that offends.....

It would seem to me that if moderators feel a need to erase informative posts without reading them and realize their value, then it would be a courtesy to inform the poster why.....

Dec 5, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.