Canada computer poor customer service

Nov 20, 2018
Hi guys

On the 25th of November I ordered a ryzen 5 2600x on Canada computer and they told me that it was on back order only after the payment. Since then I tried to cancel the order many times (actually send 15 email and waited around 1h on there customer service) but they never respond to me so I don't know what to do I just want to cancel the order.
Please help me.
Thanks a lot

Solution
Call your bank and have the payment/charges cancelled. Explain to your bank the situation with Canada Computers and everything you have done in an attempt to contact them and have your order cancelled. They will have heard this situation with this Company before.

This should be a lesson to you and others that might want to deal with Canada Computers. That company is renown for their terrible online service. I have been cautioned by employees I've spoken to in-store to "never ever bother ordering online from Canada Computers. Most of the time they just keep your money for as long as possible and often only refund most of the money to your account months later if at all."

Honestly I have been playing with computers and electronic...

Dom_79

Distinguished
Call your bank and have the payment/charges cancelled. Explain to your bank the situation with Canada Computers and everything you have done in an attempt to contact them and have your order cancelled. They will have heard this situation with this Company before.

This should be a lesson to you and others that might want to deal with Canada Computers. That company is renown for their terrible online service. I have been cautioned by employees I've spoken to in-store to "never ever bother ordering online from Canada Computers. Most of the time they just keep your money for as long as possible and often only refund most of the money to your account months later if at all."

Honestly I have been playing with computers and electronic hardware for decades and I have two rules for dealing with that store:
1) Know exactly what you want and that their website shows it in stock. The website is as reliable a source there is as that's what the employees use to track/manage stock in-store.

2) buy only the EXACT thing you came for. Don't buy the "equivalent", don't buy the other one on sale. Don't buy the extra thing they say you need for it.

That company/chain is really only good for making an immediate cash purchase in person. But even there they struggle as they have only recently implemented a chain wide policy of having a dedicated staff member on hand at ll times that is trained/capable of using the register (not joking).

Solution