[SOLVED] Realtek HD Audio Manager

Jan 2, 2019
I need the Realtek HD Audio Manager for Win 10 x64. I deleted it on purpose, but then the sound disappear. I've been trying to download it from several website, but nothing works.

The reason I deleted it was because I could only hear from the left speaker with my headset, which got me really annoyed. And I know for sure that it has nothing to do with my headset, because it works on other laptops.

(If you don't have a solution to this issue, please do not comment, please. Only leave me suggestions to what you think can fix the problem. Thanks)

Solution
Try running the build in Windows 10 troubleshooters. They may find and fix something.

Right click the small speaker icon usually located in the lower right screen corner. The resulting menu choices and subsequent windows, tabs, and properties settings may help you locate the source of the problem.

Likely to be a matter of Balance. Configuration set for full left and not somewhere midway between left and right with respect to stereo or volume.

Ralston18

Titan
Try running the build in Windows 10 troubleshooters. They may find and fix something.

Right click the small speaker icon usually located in the lower right screen corner. The resulting menu choices and subsequent windows, tabs, and properties settings may help you locate the source of the problem.

Likely to be a matter of Balance. Configuration set for full left and not somewhere midway between left and right with respect to stereo or volume.

Solution