[SOLVED] 144hz with HDMI to DVI-D (Dual Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2018
I bought a new monitor, and I am trying to get it to 144hz. I need to know if my HDMI to DVI-D can handle 1080p144hz. I do not know how to look at what type of HDMI cable I have, so all I know is that it is DVI-D (Dual Link) to HDMI, and I am trying to get it to 144hz PLEASE HELP!!

Solution
Do you have a link to the adapter from where you bought it or the make and model so we can look it up? I have never seen a HDMI to dual link DVI-D adapter all the ones I have seen available are HDMI to single link DVI-D which will not run 1080P@144hz. Seen some advertised as dual link but even their own specs disproved that, as they didn't support 120/144Hz.

bignastyid

Titan
Do you have a link to the adapter from where you bought it or the make and model so we can look it up? I have never seen a HDMI to dual link DVI-D adapter all the ones I have seen available are HDMI to single link DVI-D which will not run 1080P@144hz. Seen some advertised as dual link but even their own specs disproved that, as they didn't support 120/144Hz.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.