[SOLVED] MSI Monitor Help needed

Jan 6, 2019
Hi, i got a MSI 24 curved monitor and it used to work fine. I bought a amd 580 8gb i turn ln free sync and then the signal never came back i connect my amd to another monitor works fine but that monitor is so old so it sucks, the i conmect my xbox to my monitor and the resoluton is 640x480 and i cannot change it on xbox settings or in monitor settings i already reset the settings of my monitor but still the same

Solution
I can only guess that either the Free Sync is disabled on the monitor or it isn't working. Try unplugging the power cord and the monitor cable for 10 minutes or so. That will reset the monitor. Also consult the monitor manual for troubleshooting steps.

You can try to change the resolution in Windows Display or on the monitor itself.
I can only guess that either the Free Sync is disabled on the monitor or it isn't working. Try unplugging the power cord and the monitor cable for 10 minutes or so. That will reset the monitor. Also consult the monitor manual for troubleshooting steps.

You can try to change the resolution in Windows Display or on the monitor itself.

Solution