Help me decide on a budget mechanical keyboard

mazo.g33k

Prominent
Nov 30, 2017
I've been looking around for a cheap mechanical keyboard. There seem to be a lot of them out there is the range of 50 +/- eur but all of them come with some sort of a drawback (as expected).

What I'm looking for is:
- decent build and design
- rgb
- not too gamery font
- dedicated media keys are not needed
- must have numeric part
- blue switches
- UK layout is welcome, but not a must

I've already compiled a couple of them so I'll post the links to them and write what I don't like about them.

HAVIT KB393L
This was the first one I found. I thought to myself it would be a perfect keyboard. It has rgb, it even has the side lighting which looks gorgeous, UK layout, blue switches, numeric part, nice font. The only thing I would find bad about it there is no volume up/down on keyboard, but I can overlook that as I can use autohotkeys to fix that.
After checking the reviews I am unsure what to think of it. The 1/5 reviews tend to say that it stopped working after a couple of months. Another thing is the amount of reviews out there. There is just one. Only one. A youtube video. That's it. Also first time I hear of this brand.

Redragon K551 VARA
This one has everything that I want in the keyboard except of one thing. Font. It isn't exactly ugly but just too "blocky". And there's the logo above the arrow keys but that's not too much of an issue. Just the esthetics.

Mechanical Eagle Z-88
This one is pretty much similar to the redragon one, the logo looks better and so does the font. I guess this one would be a nice keyboard, it just doesn't have as many reviews.

I'm having hard time deciding. First one looks great but has questionable reviews, second one would be the best bet considering the amount of positive feedback.

I am well aware I will have to make a compromise with something because of the pricepoint. I just had a Corsair K70 lux keyboard with cherry brown switches. It was a nice keyboard but I felt like I was paying just for the brand rather than the functionality. That's why I am stepping down that wagon.

All of the cheaper mechanical keyboards are pretty much the same outside of the looks and maybe with a few extra keys. Pick any of the ones you like to try. There are a ton of 2nd tier brands you find on Amazon that are basically not real brands but just people putting their names on some item a China factor makes for 10 other brands. Any of the 3 you are looking at would be equal.