[SOLVED] Rainbow Six Siege Texture Glitch/Flickering

Jan 6, 2019
Hello ı bought rainbow six siege few days ago and ı am still try to find solution for this texture glitch or flickering https://ibb.co/xmtn2Gm pls help:(
My Specs
Processor:İntel Core İ7 870 2.93GHZ
Graphic Card:Nvidia Geforce Gt 730 2GB
RAM:8GB
Windows 8.1 64 bit

Solution
As Fry178 said, try updating your drivers to their last version, in case you didn't.

Take in mind that R6 is a REALLY heavy game; could you tell us in which resolution and graphical settings the game runs? And if possible your framerates. Probably try turning V-Sync on, it fixes various problems the game has (at least it worked for me to fix an audio bug). Try veryfing the cache of the game. My build is kind of similar to yours (better GPU with a 1050 but worst CPU with a Petnium G4400) and I can run the game with some frame drops at around 60 fps at 1024x768 with almost everything on low (competitive settings basically) and I haven't seen this graphic bug.

fry178

Reputable
Dec 14, 2015
that gpu isnt really a good idea for playing siege.
are you running up to date drivers?

i had a defective card and had to wait for rma and used smaller cards, and vram is most of the time the limiting factor (vs gpu power).
i wouldn't recommend running anything below 4gb cards...

necroheadbanger

Honorable
Sep 8, 2017
As Fry178 said, try updating your drivers to their last version, in case you didn't.

Take in mind that R6 is a REALLY heavy game; could you tell us in which resolution and graphical settings the game runs? And if possible your framerates. Probably try turning V-Sync on, it fixes various problems the game has (at least it worked for me to fix an audio bug). Try veryfing the cache of the game. My build is kind of similar to yours (better GPU with a 1050 but worst CPU with a Petnium G4400) and I can run the game with some frame drops at around 60 fps at 1024x768 with almost everything on low (competitive settings basically) and I haven't seen this graphic bug.

Solution

fry178

Reputable
Dec 14, 2015
this isnt really a game only problem, as i as many other play since closed alpha.
so this might be software/driver related, small chance combo of hardware and game.
but im seeing this, as a lot of ppl play this game and it would have shown more often (if just game related).
what settings are you running in nv panel for the sieg profile?

Jan 6, 2019

ı am playing on low settings resolution is 1024x768 and ı am playing on 30-40 fps ı already verify the game on steam there is no missing files ı try to switch V-Sync to on but no change