[SOLVED] 2K-4K TV Monitor with IPS HDR 24''-32''

Aug 1, 2018
Is there any 2k-4k tv that i can use as a monitor and has IPS pannel and maybe HDR?. The catch is that i dont want it to be very big, maybe like 24 to 32 inches so i wont go blind :D. Thanks in advance

Solution

It's just tough with that size, now if you could go up to like 49" TCL makes a great 4K/IPS/HDR TV for like $330 (USD) via Best Buy. I picked one up and it's a awesome TV for the price, works well with the PS4 Pro and when I did have a capable 4K system the games looked great on it.
Aug 1, 2018
The thing is i want to have TV and monitor in the same device but also to have a good quality of the image. To be at least 1440p and IPS and with no lower them 60hz. :D
If such thing doesn't exist then i will remain on my 1080p tv-monitor that is just ok :\

WildCard999

Titan

It's just tough with that size, now if you could go up to like 49" TCL makes a great 4K/IPS/HDR TV for like $330 (USD) via Best Buy. I picked one up and it's a awesome TV for the price, works well with the PS4 Pro and when I did have a capable 4K system the games looked great on it.

Solution