[SOLVED] Oled TV or Qled for gaming?

Apr 10, 2015
I recently bought an oled TV (LG B8) for watching stuff like Netflix and playing games (we’re talking long sessions). I keep seeing people talk about burn in, and that it’s very serious. It just gets me very confused. Some people says it`s an issue and some say to just treat it with care. Some people even sound hostile when talking about burn in. I just want to make sure I get an unbiased opinion.

Turns out I can still give it back to the store and get my money back, so I can buy another Tv. So that makes me wonder if I should.

Solution
Changing it to LED is kind of silly thing to do.

OLED may expensive but is offer far more advantages over LED especially the high quality images.
There’s no need concern that much about the internal burn ins. The usual usage will not cause anything at all unless you let it have the same screen for over 5/6 hours at maximum brightness….it is even extremely rare…. Can only happen with low end products…

OLED for usage is fine it use far more less power to access unlike usual LED.
Don’t return it… just keep it ignore those spoilers…
Changing it to LED is kind of silly thing to do.

OLED may expensive but is offer far more advantages over LED especially the high quality images.
There’s no need concern that much about the internal burn ins. The usual usage will not cause anything at all unless you let it have the same screen for over 5/6 hours at maximum brightness….it is even extremely rare…. Can only happen with low end products…

OLED for usage is fine it use far more less power to access unlike usual LED.
Don’t return it… just keep it ignore those spoilers…

Solution

TRENDING THREADS