[SOLVED] Bluetooth Not Working WINDOWS 10

cannond1396

Reputable
Aug 15, 2018
I'm trying to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my computer (desktop PC), as you can see my headphone is greyed out for some reason (Bluetooth is turned off) and my PC is connected to a bluetooth dongle and it worked before no problem, but now it doesn't seem to work at all. See Screenshot below

The TaoTronics is my headphone and that is what I'm trying to connect it to.

ds19y.jpg

Even when I try to go to "Add Bluetooth or other devices", it says it "Couldn't connect."

If anyone know how to resolve this problem, please let me know! Thanks!

Solution

Hey I managed to fix it myself actually.

So what I had to do was go to Device Manager, and find Universal Serial Bus Controllers aka USB, and since there was like two listed, I went to my Bluetooth Dongle's name which was listed in the second USB, and right click, update driver, and actually click the first one where it'll automatically find the driver.

I tried to manually find the one listed in (second option), restarted the computer, but that did not work, but I installed it automatically (first option) and let it find its own update, restarted the computer, and bam it worked!

The...

cannond1396

Reputable
Aug 15, 2018

Hey I managed to fix it myself actually.

So what I had to do was go to Device Manager, and find Universal Serial Bus Controllers aka USB, and since there was like two listed, I went to my Bluetooth Dongle's name which was listed in the second USB, and right click, update driver, and actually click the first one where it'll automatically find the driver.

I tried to manually find the one listed in (second option), restarted the computer, but that did not work, but I installed it automatically (first option) and let it find its own update, restarted the computer, and bam it worked!

The Bluetooth is turned off has now disappear and I can toggle on Bluetooth at the top beneath the Add Bluetooth or other device.

Solution