[SOLVED] Factory Resetting my Acer Predator G9-739 Laptop

Dec 25, 2018
So far I'm factory resetting my laptop. But I wonder, if I turn off the laptop, would it cause to not power up or format the computer fully?

Solution

Fresh install is likely best approach as then it puts on newest version of win 10 and it measn less updates after install.

This is something that I was going to ask as well. If I use windows media creation on an Acer predator G9-739 gaming laptop, would it mess up Predatorsense or would it return to factory settings as well when I reset my computer.

I can't find...
Dec 25, 2018
That's what it was. It was stuck at 31% for some time and I forced shutdown on it. Surprisingly the bluetooth came back, booted fine, but it was merely [watch your language] up. I saw a suggestion on the Acer community to use windows media creation to reset the laptop to factory settings. This way I wouldn't have a registry file pop up and disappear repeatedly.

This is something that I was going to ask as well. If I use windows media creation on an Acer predator G9-739 gaming laptop, would it mess up Predatorsense or would it return to factory settings as well when I reset my computer.

Colif

Win 11 Master

Fresh install is likely best approach as then it puts on newest version of win 10 and it measn less updates after install.

I can't find anything on that, you might be best resetting bios before running the installer to be sure its not active. From what I can see its a hardware config tool to adjust fan speed?

Solution