[SOLVED] Windows 10 problems?

Dec 21, 2018
First time builder here. I finished building my first PC about a week ago. I installed windows and everything was okay, but there’ one problem. I get very frequent freezing. So at first I though my cpu was getting too hot. I checked the temperatures using the Ryzen Master program, and their in the 30C-50C range which is okay because it won’t shut off until it hits 95C. Then I updated my GPU drivers, and I’m still getting frequent freezes. I did a RAM test, and there was no problems with that either. Now I’m lost. So now I think it’s my Win 10, so I open the command prompt and do a scan “sfc /scannow” and when it gets done with the verification scan it says, “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not supported in offline servicing scenarios.” Where do I go from here, I’ve isolated the problem but I don’t know how to fix it. Any ideas?

Specs:
MSI B350M Gaming Pro MoBo
Ryzen 5 260 (stock cooler) COU
G. Skill 16gb 2x8 3000 RAM
Radeon RX 580 GPU
EVGA 600W PSU