Windows 10 and amnesia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SARK350

Reputable
Apr 29, 2015
Hello experts! I am in need of your help!

I have started encountering an interesting problem with my system. I think this might even be going on for the last few months or so. Basically, I would open a YouTube tab in my Mozilla or Chrome (no difference, since the issue persists) I would then go through numerous videos in that same tab (let's say about 20). After I am finished I would close the browser and shut down my PC. The next time that I turn on that same browser I would find myself not on the 20th video I was on, but on the first. And this is a constant thing. It's as if the PC or browser doesn't remember what I did prior to shutting the PC down. I though that it was only the browser issue but it would appear that it is not.
I would go and change a lot of settings in my Discord client for example, and after restart NONE of the changes would stick! I don't think I had this issue before! Casual windows amnesia or did I screw something up? Like fast shutdown or something similar to it? Maybe my MOBO PSU options?? I know I enabled the ErP option because my GPU lights would still work after PC shutting down...

Would really appreciate any input! Thank you in advance!

Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

Status
Not open for further replies.