[SOLVED] Dell Led Monitor turns off in the event of power failure even when connected to the ups.

Jan 19, 2019
y led monitor dell SE2717H turns off in the event of power failure even when connected to the ups. The cpu and speakers stay on but the monitor turns off. In short it only works when there is power and it just won't turn on the ups back up while everything else works just fine. Help! What is the problem?

Solution
The issue as I see it has three possibilities.
1: the monitor does not react well to the waveform put out by the UPS (most do not output a true sinewave) and shuts off. (try a true sinewave UPS)
2: the monitor cannot stay powered on during the cut-over from AC to battery power. (Can you turn it back on?)
3: the monitor is not plugged into an outlet that is part of that battery backup. (swap outlets with the one the PC is plugged into and see if it stays on now)
Jan 19, 2019
Uninterruptible power supply (UPS), is primarily used to provide a backup power source to important desktop computer hardware components.I have 2 ups system 1 having 1000w and another one having 600w,firstly the ups was checked by the technician and sured that having no problem.Is this 2 ups didn't enough for this dell SE2717H y led monitor backup system?

popatim

Titan
The issue as I see it has three possibilities.
1: the monitor does not react well to the waveform put out by the UPS (most do not output a true sinewave) and shuts off. (try a true sinewave UPS)
2: the monitor cannot stay powered on during the cut-over from AC to battery power. (Can you turn it back on?)
3: the monitor is not plugged into an outlet that is part of that battery backup. (swap outlets with the one the PC is plugged into and see if it stays on now)

Solution