[SOLVED] samsung C32HG70 different variants

baha2

Reputable
Oct 12, 2016
hello
I am looking for this model in Ukraine but i see 2 different names for this model (LC32HG70QQUXEN/LC32HG70QQIXCI ) with the latter being significantly cheaper (776$ vs 572), but its noteworthy that only one store is buying the cheaper variant while all other stores around 776-820$
So anyone know if there is a difference or even worse (a defect?) between them?
link to the site: http://ek.ua/prices/samsung-c32hg70/

Solution
First thing comes in mind after read the 200$ price difference without checking them out is: maybe one of them is FreeSynch/AdaptiveSynch (AMD) and the more expensive one is G-Synch (NVIDIA).
After checking the link you provided I realized I can't read azbuka but I assume "до 144 Гц" is 144 Hz. If so then I think what I wrote above is it.

Generally monitors with G-Synch are 200$ more expensive than the ones without it.

Doxorn

Honorable
Aug 23, 2017
First thing comes in mind after read the 200$ price difference without checking them out is: maybe one of them is FreeSynch/AdaptiveSynch (AMD) and the more expensive one is G-Synch (NVIDIA).
After checking the link you provided I realized I can't read azbuka but I assume "до 144 Гц" is 144 Hz. If so then I think what I wrote above is it.

Generally monitors with G-Synch are 200$ more expensive than the ones without it.

Solution