2K Monitor choice

Jan 22, 2019
I can’t seem to make a final choice of a 2k 144hz monitor and i would really appreciate some help as i have read a mind boggling amount of reviews. The ones in my list are as follows (although i am open to suggestions):
Acer Predator XB271HU (tn panel not ips)
Samsung CHG70 32 inch model
MSI Optix MAG24C

I am currently leaning towards acer as it has g-sync but am worried about the image quality

rustigsmed

Distinguished
they are quite different models what is the main usage for the monitor?

if it is regular gaming i wouldn't worry too much about the Predator being TN. the image quality isn't the horror story you may have heard (there is TN and then there is TN). Saying that the Samsung has terrific image quality (but should cost a lot more).... so if you are into image editing or video editing, or slow immersive gaming perhaps that would be better choice.

Jan 22, 2019

It would mostly be for gaming as i do most of my other work on my macbook but i want a decent image quality at least. One of my main reasons for putting the acer above the others is because of the g-sync as i have a 1070 right now and think i would benefit from it a huge deal. Also i heard the VA panels have a lot of ghosting problems is that so? BTW where i live the samsung and the acer are practically the same price one advantage with the samsung being i can buy it from a physical store , meaning i could check for dead pixels before i pay for it, with acer i would have to order online.