Rumored Intel Core i3-9100F CPU Specs Surface

Giroro

Splendid
A low-end i3 without integrated graphics is going to face some pretty stiff competition from Ryzen 2200G/2400G.
I don't think it would be a very popular product it was clocked at the i3-8100's 3.6GHz (which has performance very similar to 2200G for more money).
3.7GHz wouldn't even be a 3% increase. So if there's no boost clock or hyper-threading then i don't really see much of a market for something like that.

mischon123

Prominent
Nov 29, 2017

Its a broken i7 with a broken graphics engine that could not reach the baseline mhz.
Its one step from the trash can.

Intel seems to make a large amount of 95% disabled i chips. That is what you pay Intel for.
The lowest quality level I would go for - and I do this - is:
As an example:
A R1800x is a fully functioning die that reaches its intended mhz. Its half the price of a 16 core TR with is made of two fully functioning dies. This means I get TR quality pass specs which again is Epyc quality pass check. QS is quality top down.

Everything below is compromised, one way or the other.
The conclusion: Buy the cheapest chip that has passed the higher bracket chips QS. That is possible since there are now two or more chiplets that have to pass QS. The silicon lottery is now in favor of the consumer.

Cheez, sometimes I surprise myself at how my brain connects seemingly irrelevant dots into something very relevant. Fun.

paul prochnow

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2015
I say the "F" model is a $60.00 unit unless it is 4Ghz idle and 5Ghz turbo. So not hot with a small
Onboard Cache.C

Bound to the boy.gamer.set bargIn.bin!