Patient name: Toshiba M45 S265
DOB/Adopted: oct 05
1. Used to get quite hot but I ignored it thinking it was a bad make and I probably need cooling pad.
2. Visiting porn everyday on spankwire and then following link after links.
HOW IT ALL STARTED!
:roll: suddenly died on me while was idle. The adptor was not plugged in so I thought maybe the batt ran out. So I plugged in the adaptor but nothing came up, not even the blue light which turns on when I plug the adaptor. After plugging and unplugging several times it finally lit. :idea: SMART!! My happiness didn't last long cus while it was just about to start it shut down again. It was as if there was a power failure and even the blue power light was gone.
1. Did the plugging and unplugging and I have managed to get into the window couple of times but couldn't stay more than a minute.
2. Opened the whole laptop.Separated EVERYTHING.(THANKS TO GUY WHO UPLOADED STEP BY STEP PROCESS) Cleaned the headsink which had a bit of clog. Tried starting but still the same.
Now I need a Guru to enlighten me and show me the path to turn on my computer. I have spent about 30 hours working on it and everytime it turns on I smile but then damn thing won't last even for a minute or two.
1. Can you start a comp without headsink. How long will it run before starts frying my comp.
Few minutes... Then it'll normally shut down on its own (usually with no permanent damage) Though i used to manage to run my TI 4600 for a coupel of hours without its fan working (9 minutes tops with a game running).
I will give £20 for anyone coming with right solution. It will probably cost me atlest £50 plus to get it diagnosed and plus more to repair. So its bargain for both of us.
Date: 12th Mar- I managed to turn it on for couple of minutes but my keyboard was playing up. It would let me type only certain characters. Hence couldn't get into windows cus I have password set to it.
I will take the keyboard out and replug it and hopefully that will cure the problem. But the computer is still turning off. After lots of fiddling with adaptor jack the LED lights turns on. Then when I try to start it, the light goes off or if lucky it will boot windows. It usually shuts off while booting but sometimes manages to load whole window. But then again it won't last for long.
SO KEEP SENDING THE REPLIES/PRESCRIPTION. I WILL SEND YOU £20 THRU PAYPAY IF I GET IT FIXED.
Could be a virus. Run a scan when you get the pc on. (Hey, it is worth a shot.) Put an ice pack under it whil it is on to see if it helps temps. Is the battery charged? Clean the connectors on the power cord and laptop.