Sign in with
Your question

Best motherboard for under £120 on this website?

Tags:
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
June 21, 2012 7:28:44 PM

What is the best motherboard for under £120 which is on this website?

OR : http://bit.ly/mobo4235

I would definitely want usb 3.0, a uefi bios and at least 1 Sata III port.
I would use it for sometimes gaming but mainly just the general things (Surfing internet, text editing etc...)
I WONT BE OVERCLOCKING.

My other computer specs:
Intel i5-3450
Temporarily internal graphics (the ones that come on the cpu)
1 64gb ssd
2 120gb hdd
Generic psu (450w)
1 Dvd drive
Stock heatsink (temporarily)

Please help, Thanks :) 

More about : motherboard 120 website

a b V Motherboard
June 21, 2012 8:17:22 PM

All those use Z77 chipset which is more than you want. Can you use another website? What you would want is something using a H77 chipset which has mostly everything except you can't overclock (which you said you won't be doing anything) nor crossfire/sli
June 21, 2012 8:22:21 PM

But I kind of want to get the newest chipset because I would not be upgrading my motherboard for at least 2 years.
Does the H77 still have sata revision 3 and usb 3? :) 
Thanks for the response :) 
Related resources
June 21, 2012 8:47:22 PM

Sorry I understand now, so he h77 is practically the same chipset without the ability to overclock. Thanks for all your help. :) 
P.S They are much cheaper. Thanks. :D 
June 21, 2012 8:56:56 PM

Sorry for all the confusion in the past two replies, I just didn't read the answer fully. So thanks because you have probably saved me £20. But it is down to the asus p8h77-v Or the asrock H77 pro4/MVP.
Have you got any experience with those? Anyway thanks for the help,

From Adam :) 
a b V Motherboard
June 22, 2012 12:16:34 AM

Since they both use the same chipset they are basically the same so if you have a brand preference take it or take the cheapest. You could check out comparisons online but you'll find them identical
June 22, 2012 5:05:06 PM

akxpckwb said:
Since they both use the same chipset they are basically the same so if you have a brand preference take it or take the cheapest. You could check out comparisons online but you'll find them identical

!