Best motherboard for under £120 on this website?

What is the best motherboard for under £120 which is on this website?
http://www.ebuyer.com/search?page=1&sort=popularity&limit=10&store=2&cat=14&filtersubcat=3317&filterca50=Intel+Z77+Express
OR : http://bit.ly/mobo4235

I would definitely want usb 3.0, a uefi bios and at least 1 Sata III port.
I would use it for sometimes gaming but mainly just the general things (Surfing internet, text editing etc...)
I WONT BE OVERCLOCKING.

My other computer specs:
Intel i5-3450
Temporarily internal graphics (the ones that come on the cpu)
1 64gb ssd
2 120gb hdd
Generic psu (450w)
1 Dvd drive
Stock heatsink (temporarily)

Please help, Thanks :)
6 answers Last reply
More about motherboard 120 website
  1. All those use Z77 chipset which is more than you want. Can you use another website? What you would want is something using a H77 chipset which has mostly everything except you can't overclock (which you said you won't be doing anything) nor crossfire/sli
  2. But I kind of want to get the newest chipset because I would not be upgrading my motherboard for at least 2 years.
    Does the H77 still have sata revision 3 and usb 3? :)
    Thanks for the response :)
  3. Sorry I understand now, so he h77 is practically the same chipset without the ability to overclock. Thanks for all your help. :)
    P.S They are much cheaper. Thanks. :D
  4. Sorry for all the confusion in the past two replies, I just didn't read the answer fully. So thanks because you have probably saved me £20. But it is down to the asus p8h77-v Or the asrock H77 pro4/MVP.
    Have you got any experience with those? Anyway thanks for the help,

From Adam :)
  5. Since they both use the same chipset they are basically the same so if you have a brand preference take it or take the cheapest. You could check out comparisons online but you'll find them identical
  6. akxpckwb said:
    Since they both use the same chipset they are basically the same so if you have a brand preference take it or take the cheapest. You could check out comparisons online but you'll find them identical

Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards