Sub £100 or thereabouts mATX best bang for squid

I want it for gaming, more so for BF3. I dont think i will ever be using dual gpu, just putting my money into one good one. SSD will be coming into play at some point. A mild oc to just over 4 on air, tw650w psu, a few lights etc, not bothered about firewire, Anything else you need to know i will answer.

GA-Z77M-D3H
P8Z77-M Pro
P8Z77-M Z77MA-G45
GA-Z77MX-D3H
Extreme4-m
10 answers Last reply
More about 100 thereabouts matx bang squid
  1. no one in the same boat?
  2. I like the Z77-MX best, although it does go a few dollars above your price point, it seems the best overall value.
  3. abekl said:
    I like the Z77-MX best, although it does go a few dollars above your price point, it seems the best overall value.


    Thanks for that, at last a reply .

    Its not that more expensive. I have found some for under a ton but not to sure if that includes tax and there p&p.

    again thanks
  4. Any more up for replying?
  5. i can say the asrock gets good reviews for its price but that is full size ATX,
    http://www.anandtech.com/show/5793/intel-z77-motherboard-review-with-ivy-bridge-asrock-asus-gigabyte-and-msi/18

    though i doubt there is a difference with micro.
  6. Anonymous said:
    i can say the asrock gets good reviews for its price but that is full size ATX,
    http://www.anandtech.com/show/5793/intel-z77-motherboard-review-with-ivy-bridge-asrock-asus-gigabyte-and-msi/18

    though i doubt there is a difference with micro.


    Cool cheers, it's all so close, each have there pro's and cons.
  7. jonboy79 said:
    Cool cheers, it's all so close, each have there pro's and cons.

    yeah, it is like that. maybe look at the cheapest board and think, "is this going to be good enough?" if not go to the next least expensive board and wash, rinse, repeat.
  8. Cheers all, i think i'm going to go with the asus P8Z77-M Pro, i've heard asus are one of the best makes, like the heat sinks, the auto bios oc, and it feels right, unless you guys know of any problems?
  9. well i've got it down to the P8Z77-M Pro or the Extreme4-m???
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Battlefield