the_sk83g_bios_doesn´t_detect_a_serial_ata_hdd

Hi.
First of all sorry about my english lenguage. I´m from barcelona,
spain.
I bought recently a shuttle barebone and the rest of the parts to
build a pc and i have problems with it.
It´s a sk83g model and the problem is that the bios doesn´t recognize
the hdd. Its a serial ata seagate barracuda 7200.7 with 160 Gbytes.

Could you tell me how to install it?

I installed the last bios version.

Thanks a lot.

Andy

You may need to install the serial ata driver via a floppy disk at the
begining of the XP install.. where it says 'Press F6 to install SCSI or 3rd
party IDE driver'.
The executable to create the floppy is probably on the motherboard CDROM....