P4C800-E Intel® 82547EI Gigabit Ethernet Controller Driver..

Has anyone used the driver from Intel for the built-in gigabit controller?
2 answers Last reply
More about p4c800 intel 82547ei gigabit ethernet controller driver

    In article <UtqdnbhP_sLQy03dRVn-vA@giganews.com>, mst3k123
    @pacbell.net says...
    > Has anyone used the driver from Intel for the built-in gigabit controller?

    I have version 8.4 of the complete driver running x 1 month
    no problem. From the Intel ReadMe.txt you are asking about
    the base driver. Should work.

    For Windows 2000, Server 2003 , XP Pro and XP Home (10/100
    only):
    PRO2KXP.exe (base, PROSet and ANS)
    PRO2KXPM.exe (base drivers only)
    P2KXPLA.exe (adds support for multiple languages to PROSet)

    --
    Murray

    I'm using it without problem. I have it connected to a 10/100 3com. What
    issues are you concerned about?

    "Jeff F." <mst3k123@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    > Has anyone used the driver from Intel for the built-in gigabit
    controller?

Asus Controller Ethernet Controller Intel Motherboards