£850 to burn on a Dell...Suggestions please

As title, I'm a student going to University at the end of september. Looking
for a machine that will last, play all the latest games well, have a bit of
kudos in the halls and all for a mere £850 (could push to £900 though).
Anyone suggest a desktop machine from Dell (ie with specs) or anywhere else?

Cheers,

Jack
1 answer Last reply
More about 850 burn dell suggestions

    I don't know UK pricing, but the Dimension 9100 should be in your range.

    Tom
    "Jack Higgs" <wh004b8680@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
    > As title, I'm a student going to University at the end of september.
    > Looking for a machine that will last, play all the latest games well, have
    > a bit of kudos in the halls and all for a mere £850 (could push to £900
    > though). Anyone suggest a desktop machine from Dell (ie with specs) or
    > anywhere else?
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Jack

Dell Internet Explorer Burner Computers