Help choosing a system best for my needs. £350-400 Budget

Way2much

Honorable
Dec 4, 2012
Hi Community :)

After a couple of months of research and frequently changing my mind about what i wanted, I've finally come up with 3 builds that i think should be able to cover what i plan to do with the PC. I am on a budget so I'm kinda limited :(

What I plan on using the PC for is mild video editing(Sony Vegas Pro & Adobe After Effects) And some gaming (PCSX2 Emulator & Skyrim) I'm kinda old school so i don't mind playing on medium settings because I'd rather have a game that looks OK and runs smoothly, than one that looks pretty but is constantly jumping, but that's just me :kaola: But i won't complain if i am able to play on High settings :D

But enough blabbering, here are the three systems I've come up with.

1st System

Motherboard: MSi Z68S-G43 (G3) Skt1155
CPU: Intel Pentium G630 2.7 Ghz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GB (2 x 2GB) 1600MHz DDR3(was considering upgrading to 8GB)
GPU: Radeon HD 6850
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus (With Temp Display and Fan Control + Custom 4 Fan Controller)
PSU: Hiper 580W
Storage: 1 x 120GB SataIII OCZ Agility 3 SSD
1 x 250GB SataII Hard Drive.
Monitor(Bonus) - Vusys HD17A 17" TFT Monitor with speakers(Can be deduced but it's only £20 and i fancied a third monitor)
Drive: No Drive

2nd System

Motherboard: Gigabyte H61MA-D3V
CPU: Intel Ivy Bridge I3 3220 3.3ghz
RAM: 8gb DDR3 1600mhz
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 2gb GDDR5
Case: Apollo Red Midi Tower12cm Front LED Fan
PSU: 750W
Storage: 1tb Sata Hard Drive
Drive: 24x Dual Layer Sata DVD Writer

3rd System

Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2P
CPU: AMD Bulldozer FX 8120 3.1ghz
RAM: 8gb DDR3 1600mhz
GPU: ATI Radeon 7770 1gb GDDR5
Case: Apollo Red Midi Tower12cm Front LED Fan
PSU: 750W
Storage: 1tb Sata Hard Drive
Drive: 24x Dual Layer Sata DVD Writer

Which of these do you think would suit the specifications i wrote above?

It is also noteworthy that the first system consists of second hand parts(6 months old to be exact) while the other two are brand new. I'm also VERY skeptical about the AMD build but i put it in there because I heard it was pretty good for video editing so.....