Gaming build £600-640

I would like to know what kind of build i could get for this budget as i have no idea what parts are compatible with what i do not need an OS or monitor or mouse or keyboard.


Thanks in advance :)
15 answers Last reply
More about gaming build 600 640
  1. Okay this part of the forum is wayyy to busy is there anywhere else i can go for advice :(
  2. I live in the UK and i need an optimal build for gaming with said budget :) sorry but i don't know what sli or that i just need the best i can get for my budget sorry if i have not followed the rules =/
  3. would this build be compatible with each other? http://pcpartpicker.com/uk/p/o1CX


    This is the GPU i would want would everything go together okay?

    http://www.scan.co.uk/products/3gb-xfx-radeon-hd-7950-double-d-5000mhz-gddr5-gpu-800mhz-dvi-dvi-hdmi-mdp
  4. Any suggestions?
  5. Change the HDD from a hitachi and you should be good to go!
  6. milkshakez7z said:
    Change the HDD from a hitachi and you should be good to go!



    What would you suggest man :)


    Also this is the new build ive been suggested is that a complete build? http://pcpartpicker.com/p/oiC9
  7. milkshakez7z said:
    Change the HDD from a hitachi and you should be good to go!



    Would this one be better http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-Barracuda-500GB-Internal-Drive/dp/B005F306RY
  8. http://pcpartpicker.com/uk/p/ojnV right this is the build im going for now is everything complete? i wouldn't need anything else right :P?
  9. Potdog said:
    http://pcpartpicker.com/uk/p/ojnV right this is the build im going for now is everything complete? i wouldn't need anything else right :P?



    Why did you pick a Micro-ATX form motherboard with a ATX Mid sized case? I'm no expert, I have no idea if larger cases are able to mount smaller motherboards securely.
  10. Fenric said:
    Why did you pick a Micro-ATX form motherboard with a ATX Mid sized case? I'm no expert, I have no idea if larger cases are able to mount smaller motherboards securely.



    Says on the case Motherboard Compatibility ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX so thought it would be okay it was a member of this forum who suggested this build :)
  11. Is there anyway to share my amazon basket just so someone can tell me if i have picked parts that are compatible :P?
  12. Yep, my mistake. I looked at the case specs again, sorry.
  13. Fenric said:
    Yep, my mistake. I looked at the case specs again, sorry.



    It's cool man you were trying to help :D i am a noob at this buying pc parts lol so im trying to get people who are in the know about parts :D
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Gaming Compatibility Systems