£1,200 Budget Gaming PC United Kingdom

Hi Forum,

Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: As soon as i have a full spec

Budget Range: £1,200.00

System Usage from Most to Least Important:

High Performance Gaming - BF3, Call of Duty, League of Legends, Rift, Diablo, World of Warcraft etc....

High Quality Streaming - League of Legends, World of Warcraft and Diablo III

High Quality Recording - Call of Duty, League of Legends, World of Warcraft and Battlefield 3

Are you buying a monitor: No!

Parts to Upgrade: Everything except Mouse, Monitor, Speakers, Headphones

Do you need to buy OS: No!

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Any Website UK Based

Location: Lambton, Washington, Tyne and Wear

Parts Preferences: Which Ever Is Better

Overclocking: No!

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe - Which Ever Is Better

Your Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

Additional Comments: Thanks For Your Help!
7 answers Last reply
More about 200 budget gaming united kingdom
  1. you can max cod out with intergrated graphics most of the time

    i overkilled the SSD since it is 256gb but if you want to save some money, a 128gb is half that price. you will also have to get the power supply from overclockers.uk since the one that is listed in the parts list is the older version

    http://pcpartpicker.com/uk/p/ecDQ
  2. if you are to edit videos, id suggest getting a i7 3770 and 16gb of ram as well
  3. TheBigTroll said:
    if you are to edit videos, id suggest getting a i7 3770 and 16gb of ram as well



    Hi,

    I am simply looking for a PC that out performs my current one, and allows me to stream and record in HD.

    I am currently look at this built (below) but i would like to cut the cost from £2,200.00 down to £1,500.00



    Case
    NZXT PHANTOM WHITE GAMING CASE


    Processor (CPU)
    Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-3770 (3.4GHz) 8MB Cache


    Motherboard
    ASUS® MAXIMUS V GENE: M-ATX, INTEL Z77 ROG MOTHERBOARD


    Memory (RAM)
    16GB KINGSTON HYPERX GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 2133MHz X.M.P(4 x 4GB KIT)


    Graphics Card
    4GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 690 DUAL GPU - 3 x DVI-I, 1 x mDP


    Memory - 1st Hard Disk
    120GB INTEL® 520 SERIES SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s (upto 550MB/sR | 520MB/sW)


    2nd Hard Disk
    2TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD2002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)


    1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
    12x BLU-RAY ROM DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW


    Power Supply
    CORSAIR 850W PRO SERIES™ HX850-80 PLUS® GOLD MODULAR (£139)


    Processor Cooling
    COOLIT ECO II C240 DUAL RAD LIQUID CPU COOLER (Special Offer) (£79)
  4. I was just looking at the configurator and after removing the 690 it goes down to £1,200

    This is a much more manageable amount, which graphics card do you suggest that will be good for what I am after?

    1080 Gaming
    1080 Recording
    720 Streaming
  5. Are you building it yourself or buying custom built pc?
  6. metal orient said:
    Are you building it yourself or buying custom built pc?


    It is a custom build from 'PC Specialists' please see link below;

    http://www.pcspecialist.co.uk/

    Kind Regards
    Joshua
  7. TheBigTroll said:
    if you are to edit videos, id suggest getting a i7 3770 and 16gb of ram as well


    Hi,

    As you have said, I was already looking to buy those, I updated it after your post.

    Quote:
    Case
    NZXT PHANTOM WHITE GAMING CASE

    Processor (CPU)
    Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-3770 (3.4GHz) 8MB Cache

    Motherboard
    ASUS® MAXIMUS V GENE: M-ATX, INTEL Z77 ROG MOTHERBOARD

    Memory (RAM)
    16GB KINGSTON HYPERX GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 2133MHz X.M.P(4 x 4GB KIT)

    Graphics Card
    4GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 690 DUAL GPU - 3 x DVI-I, 1 x mDP

    Memory - 1st Hard Disk
    120GB INTEL® 520 SERIES SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s (upto 550MB/sR | 520MB/sW)

    2nd Hard Disk
    2TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD2002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)

    1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
    12x BLU-RAY ROM DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW

    Power Supply
    CORSAIR 850W PRO SERIES™ HX850-80 PLUS® GOLD MODULAR (£139)

    Processor Cooling
    COOLIT ECO II C240 DUAL RAD LIQUID CPU COOLER (Special Offer) (£79)


    I intend to play, stream and record battlefield in full 1080 quality. So I understand I need a large budget (£1600.00)

    Kind Regards
    Josh
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Call of Duty World Of Warcraft Gaming Systems