Sign in with
Your question

£500-£800 gaming pc

Last response: in Systems
May 7, 2012 4:24:18 PM

Approximate Purchase Date: anytime up until christmas this year but realistically around end of summer

Budget Range: £500-£800 after taxes etc

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Surfing the net, Listening to music

Parts Not Required: Keyboard, Mouse, Speakers, Monitors(hoping to use tv so advice on that would be helpful)

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: no preference but i am in the UK so UK sites preferably, i was looking at this, http://www.dinopc.com/shop/pc/configurePrd.asp?idproduc... or anything on that site that is better would be helpful

Parts Preferences: no preference here tbh just reliable stuff would be ideal

Overclocking: no

SLI or Crossfire: not sure wat this is tbh :/  sorry!

Monitor Resolution: (e.g.: 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200)

Additional Comments: I would like a quiet PC and something off that website would be really helpful because it means i dont have to build it myself

More about : 500 800 gaming

May 7, 2012 4:39:42 PM

Supply, prices and products can and will change immensely between now and the end of summer, and certainly by Christmas. When you have your cash in hand and are ready to purchase within a week or two, post again to get the best advice at that time.

Any thing proposed now will not be relevant by the time you are thinking to purchase. I would also try to narrow down your price range, as a computer at 800 will be very different than one at 500.

Just my two cents, but I think it will work out better for you in the long run.

BTW, Crossfire and SLI are AMD and Nvidia's technology for using two graphics cards at once to get better performance. Crossfire is AMD, and SLI is Nvidia.
!