I NEED A GAMING RIG LIST WITH 2 470/2 560TI'S FOR UNDER 1100$/£700

can i get dual gtx 470 sli/gtx 560ti sli, 2500k and 8gb ram for £700/1100$????????????
17 answers Last reply
More about gaming rig list 470 560ti 1100 700
  1. Quote:
    can i get dual gtx 470 sli/gtx 560ti sli, 2500k and 8gb ram for £700/1100$????????????


    Do you have any parts being reused? Do you need monitor, keyboard, mouse, headphones, dvd burner?
  2. Quote:
    Do you have any parts being reused? Do you need monitor, keyboard, mouse, headphones, dvd burner?

    i only need the parts for the computer and the dvd burner. i have the rest
  3. ohh yeah i have the hdd too
  4. Its possible, do you want a custom build? and do you have an OS?
  5. Quote:
    can i get dual gtx 470 sli/gtx 560ti sli, 2500k and 8gb ram for £700/1100$????????????


    I have a cart set up for $1100 but it involves combo deals, and I cannot find an easy way to list it here. Im to lazy to copy each item seperately :) If you message me your email address and I will foreward the cart to you
  6. You could wait until mid april when nvidia kepler architecture is released then snatch up the deals on the "outdated" fermi cards :)
  7. i dont want to wait till kelper comes out cuz it will just cost more and more..... can u just write the parts here cuz my email is full of junk
  8. sorry i agree with u i never read the quote propely ;)
  9. why not go with a strong single GPU? always better to go with a single strong GPU than 2x weaker ones imo. less power draw, less issues, upgradeability to CF/SLi in the future.
  10. Quote:
    why not go with a strong single GPU? always better to go with a single strong GPU than 2x weaker ones imo. less power draw, less issues, upgradeability to CF/SLi in the future.


    +1 SLI 560tis are powerful. BUt what happens when even they cant play games on high? Scrap em, maybe add a third. What happens when your 580 cant play everything on high? add another and enjoy another year or so.
  11. I wouldn't recomend getting these exact parts because only you know what you need and want, but it's a good example of a starting point. You could switch the SSD for windows 7, or you might want a full sized motherboard instead of micro atx, or you might want a better power supply or case or something

    http://i40.tinypic.com/oky1l0.jpg
  12. I can do $1200

    Case - $ 125 - Corsair Carbide 500R http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139010
    PSU - $ 90 - XFX Core Edition-850 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817207011
    MoBo - $ 370 - ASUS P8P67 Pro Combo http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.822654
    CPU - incl - Intel Core i7-2500K Included w/ above
    RAM - $ 50 - (2 x 4GB) Corsair Vengeance http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233186
    GFX - $ 220 - Asus GTX 560 900Mhz http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121425
    GFX - $ 220 - Same
    HD - $ 100 - Seagage Barracuda 1TB http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148840
    DVD Writer - $ 21 - Asus Model DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827135204
  13. Quote:
    +1 SLI 560tis are powerful. BUt what happens when even they cant play games on high? Scrap em, maybe add a third. What happens when your 580 cant play everything on high? add another and enjoy another year or so.


    T]Keep in mind that two 580s in SLI get ya only 10% more fps than two 560 Ti's....table from other thread and at almost twice the price per frame .... are ya really gonna be impacted when the two 580s do 33 fps and the 560's do 30 fps.

    $ 215.00 560 Ti - 900 Mhz (495/862) $ 0.43 - $ 0.50
    $ 450.00 580 (616/953) $ 0.73 - $ 0.94
  14. Quote:
    I can do $1200

    Case - $ 125 - Corsair Carbide 500R http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139010
    PSU - $ 90 - XFX Core Edition-850 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817207011
    MoBo - $ 370 - ASUS P8P67 Pro Combo http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.822654
    CPU - incl - Intel Core i7-2500K Included w/ above
    RAM - $ 50 - (2 x 4GB) Corsair Vengeance http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233186
    GFX - $ 220 - Asus GTX 560 900Mhz http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121425
    GFX - $ 220 - Same
    HD - $ 100 - Seagage Barracuda 1TB http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148840
    DVD Writer - $ 21 - Asus Model DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827135204



    AND! You get a free ASUS mug and spoon! :)

    If the need arises that he wants to spend less, you can always cut back on the case by 50$. Though for SLI that case would worrk very well. Great job finding this build though.
  15. Quote:
    T]Keep in mind that two 580s in SLI get ya only 10% more fps than two 560 Ti's....table from other thread and at almost twice the price per frame .... are ya really gonna be impacted when the two 580s do 33 fps and the 560's do 30 fps.

    $ 215.00 560 Ti - 900 Mhz (495/862) $ 0.43 - $ 0.50
    $ 450.00 580 (616/953) $ 0.73 - $ 0.94



    It is odd is it not? Nvidia really dickered with there SLI solution for the 580s. How do the 7850s perform in crossfire? I've heard they have ridiculous amounts of bugs and artifacting.
  16. Quote:
    I can do $1200

    Case - $ 125 - Corsair Carbide 500R http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139010
    PSU - $ 90 - XFX Core Edition-850 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817207011
    MoBo - $ 370 - ASUS P8P67 Pro Combo http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.822654
    CPU - incl - Intel Core i7-2500K Included w/ above
    RAM - $ 50 - (2 x 4GB) Corsair Vengeance http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233186
    GFX - $ 220 - Asus GTX 560 900Mhz http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121425
    GFX - $ 220 - Same
    HD - $ 100 - Seagage Barracuda 1TB http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148840
    DVD Writer - $ 21 - Asus Model DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827135204

    you can change the 500r to 400r - the hdd cuz i have 1 do a m-atx version of the p8p67 so it will do about 200$ differance
  17. This topic has been moved from the section Graphics & Displays to section Systems by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Gtx Gaming RAM SLI Systems Product