New_Dell_Gaming_PC_for_£53,000_!!!

I tried to purchase a new Dell XPS gaming PC yesterday and they made a
mistake on pricing...

Final checkout price was over £53,000 !!!

DELL have now removed the PC from the UK website but I made this
article and have included some screenshots before the page was
"pulled".

Not sure my CC could have coped with this purchase :)

http://www.updatexp.com/dell-xps.html

Did anyone else see this error?

Marc Liron
Microsoft MVP - Digital Media
http://www.updatexp.com

Ah, but if you did go for the deal, the second hard drive is mearly
£0.01, and that's hard to beat!

Marc Liron MVP wrote:

> I tried to purchase a new Dell XPS gaming PC yesterday and they made a
> mistake on pricing...
>
> Final checkout price was over £53,000 !!!

> I tried to purchase a new Dell XPS gaming PC yesterday and they made a
> mistake on pricing...
>
> Final checkout price was over £53,000 !!!
>
> DELL have now removed the PC from the UK website but I made this
> article and have included some screenshots before the page was
> "pulled".
>
> Not sure my CC could have coped with this purchase :)

You were re-routed to the new European Dell Purchase facility in
Bangalore. The price is actually in rupees, not pounds.

A bargain price; nice if you don't mind the long delivery time offered by
the Rajhistan Camel Express, an age-old route across the desert all the
way under and through the Chunnel. Also, the sandalwood case is
especially trendy, plus, it smells good. The cat's pajamas in today's
gaming environment.