Your question

£240 / $370 Budget Gaming Pc Build

Tags:
  • Build
  • Gaming
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
December 31, 2011 2:05:17 AM

Hi there, as the title of the topic says i need to build a budget gaming pc for £240-50 / $370-5. I see videos on youtube and articles on hardware site such as this all the time about people spending $350 building their own gaming pcs with Phenom x4's 8gb RAM and GT520, however when i try to find the same parts they cost the exact same but in £'s which is alot more expensive. so, after many hours searching i have been beaten. I need your help to build a new AMD based gaming pc. It must include;
(I have a HDD a CD-Rom Drive.)
Mobo
CPU
RAM
GRAPHICS
and a case with a PSU.
(i was kind of hoping for a 64bit OS as well so i could upgrade the RAM in the future, if you can find room in the budget for that then your awesome)
this budget must include shipping as well. If you could, please use UK based sites(not Hardware King) and try to keep all of the parts on 1 site if you can. I know its tough but i'm sure you guys can do it. Remember the budget i posted is all i have, no "wait some more" or "save more" posts. I have a budget, :non:  thats it. :non: 

More about : 240 370 budget gaming build

December 31, 2011 2:23:47 AM

Have you seen the videos of the A8-3850 running games?
It isn't pushing crazy frames or 1080P, but a solid frame rate plus 720P
December 31, 2011 3:00:06 AM

Also if you are looking to try Win 7 64bit, you can install the OS from disk and use the software on a trial basis without a key code for 4 months (you have to reset a timer every 30 days) then you can decide to either purchase a key code or maybe windows 8 BETA will be ready by then...

I think this is still legal isn't it? Correct me if I am wrong....
!