A £300 gaming rig.

tricksta555

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2011
I i have posted this again as i have been told to do so.

so heres what i need.

Approximate Purchase Date: Unknown ( as soon as i can afford it )

Budget Range: £300 or cheaper

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming,homework,Watching Movies,Music,Photoshop,Surfing the net

Parts Not Required: Keyboard,mouse,speakers,monitor

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: www.novatech.co.uk

Country of Origin: England

Parts Preferences: by brand or type: Full atx tower case with intel cpu.

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe

Monitor Resolution: Cant remember

Additional Comments: Case needs to be Green and black with window and good airflow. and a modular PSU

yummerzzz

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
Made one for you, it's £340, a little over your budget, but I would save up to get it if you can, because it is a lot better than what you can get for £300.

You won't be able to get some of the things you wanted, with a budget of £300 and still be able to game at a reasonable resolution (1280*1024/1600*900/1920*1080)

So I got rid of the Full Tower, which are around £60-£80 cheapest, and unfortunately, with a budget like that, an Intel CPU is also out of the question, or one that offers the same performance as an AMD CPU for the same price, I substituted that for an Athlon 255 3.1Ghz Processor, which you should be able to OC to around 3.6-3.7Ghz, if you get a better cooler, but at least 3.4Ghz on stock.

Some good news is I got you a AM3+ Motherboard, so you can upgrade to Bulldozer when it comes out, and I managed to get a HD 6770 in there, as well.I'm not sure about the case which I picked out, but I was trying to keep as close to your budget as possible.

All in all, you should still be able to play games at high settings at 1600*1050, which, to be honest, is pretty good for £300.

So here is your rig : https://www.aria.co.uk/WishList/XJ_zylsXbs-4qxVaVMS6nQ,,

TRENDING THREADS