3d with dvi in s23a700d

Status
Not open for further replies.

falcon-wars

Honorable
Aug 8, 2012
hello,

i'm going to take s23a700d (samsung) after a long searching and it was the only good monitor i have founded.

i did read that if used dvi with 3d i'll get 60hz in max-even if the screen supports 120hz-.

is it right? is it the only monitor the have this thing or it's with all of them?

and the last thing, is the monitor is good? 3d is good?

the 3d is not a big deal for me as long as it don't support 3d vision

Solution

In 3D, a hz or frame is made up of 2 images displayed back to back. 60hz in 3D shows as many images as 120hz in 2D. As long as the cable is a dual link DVI-D cable, you can get 120hz in 2D.

In 3D, a hz or frame is made up of 2 images displayed back to back. 60hz in 3D shows as many images as 120hz in 2D. As long as the cable is a dual link DVI-D cable, you can get 120hz in 2D.

Solution

falcon-wars

Honorable
Aug 8, 2012
@bystander

thanks tor clearing the picture ^__^

@inzone

i know, i tried every possible way to find this monitor "xl2420tx" but i couldn't find a way to get it, if i buy it from amazon for example the shipping will cost me more than 100$, so i guess for now this one will be a good one.

thanks all of you for the respawn ^__^

just another question, do the 3d in the monitor works with Nvidia card "gtx680"?? without 3d vision of course

I do not believe it'll work with a 680. If it does work, it would have to be used with Nvidia 3Dtv Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.