Sign in with
Your question

Help finding a Monitor £140 please?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
January 11, 2013 8:18:56 PM

Hi can you guys help me find a new monitor? atm im using a dell 1911 monitor (i think) its 19 inch but i want to upgrade to a 22'' upwards monitor that is crisp and is good with colours for hardcore gaming. My budget it £140 so im hoping i can find one quickly with your help.

Thanks alot.

More about : finding monitor 140

a b 4 Gaming
a b C Monitor
January 12, 2013 4:31:42 PM

There are so many monitors out there to choose from that you just have to decide on a budget amount and then look at the monitors in that range.
You want one with led backlighting , 5ms or less response time , IPS monitor panel if you can , good selection of connector ports and decent feedback.
Read feedback from several places to get a general sense of what the quality is and try not to be dismayed by any negetive feedback unless there is more negative than positive. There will always be someone not satisfied and they will always be the first to poat a negative comment while a lot of people that have a good experience won't remember to leave feedback.

The BenQ looks good and on Amazon has very good feed back. If your willing to save the extra to get it then do so, you won't be sorry you did.
!