1920 x 1200 Res Monitor advice needed (GTX 570)

Putting the final touches on my new build and was looking for some advice on a good, reasonably priced monitor. I'll be using a GTX 570 and was reading it had very good performance at 1920 x 1200 resolution so figured I would start things off there.

I would prefer LCD, widescreen, and at least 24'″ and would really like to keep it at ~$200 or less. I'm in no rush so can wait until after the New Year which I have read is when a lot of quality monitors go on sale to clear shelf space after the holidays.

In the meantime though, I was hoping to compile a small list of options and get people's opinion of a 1920 x 1200 reso monitor for the GTX 570. Any advice you can give would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
5 answers Last reply
More about 1920 1200 res monitor advice needed gtx 570
  1. If u can wait for a deal, Black Friday or 1st week after New Years will have great prices and newer models available, and older ones on sale : )

So If u can wait, ask the question again few weeks later too.

And now, u want to get LCD LED. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236153

More here,
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007617%20600030619&IsNodeId=1&name=24%22
  2. Okay so I want to look for at least 2ms response? What advantages does a LED have? Any other criteria I should be looking for?

I'm going to definitely wait until the sales hit which I've read can sometimes be later than core computer components. I was told that first week after New Years was the best time but will definitely be watching the sales between now and then.

Thanks!
  3. Review on the Tom's HW 24" LCD Round-Up
  4. nikorr said:
    Review on the Tom's HW 24" LCD Round-Up

Yeah I read a couple of the articles and reviews, still trying to compile a list of models.

Thanks for the suggestions, really appreciate it!
  5. Watch out for Black Friday, its coming : )
Ask a new question

Read More

Flat Panel Monitors Gtx Monitors New Build Peripherals Product